- ONLY $25 per student and includes a goody bag and a lunch ticket.
- No charge for accompanying faculty, bus drivers and parent chaperones, but you MUST also register and you will receive a lunch ticket (and we will cover the parking charges too).
- Registration deadline TBD
- ALL pre-registered students will receive a FREE Texas State University t-shirt and a meal ticket!
- Student Registrations (once registered) are non-refundable but substitutions are allowed from the same school.
Payment Options: Pre-Payment is REQUIRED!
- Purchase Order: You MUST send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Checks: must be payable to San Marcos AITP and mailed to:
San Marcos AITP
415 N. Guadalupe Street PMG 321
San Marcos, TX 78666
PayPal Payments below (P-Card, CrCard/DebitCard )
PLEASE FOLLOW THESE STEPS FOR REGISTRATION
4. Texas State University now also requires an onsite and offsite emergency point-of-contact for each campus visiting group. The form/procedure can be found here.
Day of Event Schedule
08:30-9:00am : Registration & Morning Snacks
09:00-9:45am: Welcome Comments & Keynote Address
09:45am-2:00pm: IT Exhibits (Career Advice, Potential Employers & Internships) & Campus IT Tours
10:30-11:25am: Speaker/Workshop Sessions and Contests: PC Support, Security, Java, Access
11:30am-01:00pm: Informal/Flexible Lunch* on campus (Jones & LBJ Food Courts & Harris Buffet)
01:00-2:30pm: Speaker/Workshop Sessions and Contests: Excel & Finals: Security & PC Support